CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is causing acne?

mrs.anyone Views: 1,714
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,290,242

Re: What is causing acne?

sorry this won't help much but at least offer support. I had clear skin all my teenage years, supposedly THE Acne years. Then at age 20 I got cystic acne, the kind that won't even pop. I went to different dermatolgists a number of times and I heard "it does not make sense that you have acne, you have small pores". They would only give me Antibiotics that didn't help or face creams (all the usual rx's) that make my entire face red and break out even more. Proactive made my face red. I finally gave up. Sorry to be defeatest but unless someone will prescribe you accutane (which no one would for me, and I've heard has horrible side effects anyway) you are pretty much stuck. The stuff about diet is all BS. I've personally known beautiful blemish free girls that eat french fries and chocolate all the time, it is not the cause. Just look at all the screwed up celebrities and how much they drink, smoke and eat crap and still look flawless. At age 30 I am finally starting to clear up a bit, but have Acne scars. Use a hypo-allergenic foundation and concealer like Almay or Mary Kay only. The rest will only make it worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.270 sec, (1)