CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Mental Aspect of Having Parasite

mrs.anyone Views: 1,572
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,295,917

Re: The Mental Aspect of Having Parasite

the important thing is to have one come out, then put it in a clear container, using a fork, gloved hand, whatever necessary, then take it directly to a doctor. General practice, gastroenteroligist, whichever and tell then to run tests on it ASAP to determine the breed. And if possible take pics with your camera so they cannot deny it. DO NOT put it in one of those little three jar parasite lab tests. My general practice doc saw it in my own container then gave me albenza. It went two months of diarrea and I STILL had them in the toilet. He said I cannot possibly still have it. The three jar parasite test came back negative although I put a worm in it. As of now I have gone to a natural pharmacy and gotten a parasite cleanse to hopefully expell the new ones that are in me to take to the doctor directly so it isn't sent to some random lab to say there is nothing there. It can grow back if there is even a small microsopic egg left and then take 2-3 years to expell in bowels after that. Take it directly to a doctor, with a ribbon around it!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)