CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dutchmom how are you?

dutchmom Views: 2,320
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,297,636

Re: Dutchmom how are you?

Hello Aspensbubble, I am definitely familiar with the fear of never returning to what was normal for me before Mirena. I try not to dwell on the fact that none of this would've happened if I'd never gotten the Mirena. My husband didn't want me to get it. But, I wasn't ready for him to get a vasectomy and I didn't want to go back on the pill because of the way it affected my hormones. Pretty ironic, huh? I know it's expensive to go the naturopath route. Unfortunately, I don't have any advice on getting insurance to cover it. Sometimes I feel a little crazy for abandoning modern medecine for natural supplements to treat all of this. But, then I remember modern medecine is what got me in this mess to begin with. To answer your question...yes, the vertigo is gone. Most of my symptoms were gone by 8 weeks post-removal. The anxiety and mood swings lingered, as well as some occasional tingling sensations in my left foot. The blurred vision returned a few weeks ago when I was experiencing some symptoms of hypoglycemia. I have recently learned that I suffer from adrenal fatigue, which is the likely cause of the hypoglycemia. How long has it been since you had the Mirena removed? How are your periods post-removal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)