CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite/bowel cleanse/eating coordination

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
James Views: 2,129
Published: 18 years ago

Parasite/bowel cleanse/eating coordination

Posted this on the Bowel Cleanse page, but thought I'd get the take of those who frequent the parasite page too...

How many days is it recommended to do a P&B Bowel Cleanse before starting parasite cleanse.... and is it OK to do both at same time?

I know I've read on the forum that P&B can be continued for up to several months. What I'm wondering is: I'm trying to do a parasite cleanse also, and realizing that timing P&B, food, and ParaGone (a parasite cleansing program) is tricky. I fasted for 10 days before Christmas, and another 10 days after Christmas, both times including P&B, and using P&B in-between also. After the second fast, I have been eating a super clean diet, following the guidelines in the ParaGone program, for 9 days. During the fast, I did not take ParaGone and P&B at the same time (I mean, during the same hour) - usually at least an hour apart. That was easy enough, but reintroducing food makes the timing a little more tricky.

Have I done bowel cleansing long enough to stop the P&B while I finish the parasite cleanse? During the fast I had all kinds of interesting eliminations, and I feel great - so maybe I've done about all the bowel cleansing that a person needs to do for a while? I don't want to jeopardize or reduce the affect of the parasite cleanse, so I'd appreciate any suggestions/reassurance.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)