Re: Wow I'm not crazy!!!! It's the mirena

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
pisces2686 Views: 1,176
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,297,850

Re: Wow I'm not crazy!!!! It's the mirena

I would just like to add my story to the rest of the bad experiences of the Mirena, and I am really relieved to know that this little piece of plastic is the culprit of all my aches, pains, mood swings, extreme weight gain, and increased anxiety and depression. If I had known that it was going to cause and increase any of the above symptoms, i would have never ever have gotten this stupid thing put in. SPUDLYDOO, I would like to know how on earth did you remove the mirena yourself??? I have an appointment this week so I think I will have it out then, but out of curiosity, I'd really like to know.
So in a nut shell, Mirena truly does have horrible side effects, and makes me feel like I'm still pregnant ( I had mine put in about 3 weeks after delivering my 2nd child!) and I look prego too. I've had it for 3 months now. Not to mention i crave sweets ALL DAY EVERYDAY. I'm miserable. I Hate it, and I dont recommend it for anyone really.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)