Re: Wow I'm not crazy!!!! It's the mirena

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,183
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,298,036

Re: Wow I'm not crazy!!!! It's the mirena

Hi pisces2686, the thing I find really scary about all these posts is that the Dr's aren't listening to the women that have this horrible thing. My Dr basicly told me that it was my fault that i have put on weight and all my other symtoms were in my head because mirena doesn't have any side effects. I looked up mirena removal on the net and found several sites about how to remove it yourself, so I decided to just go ahead and do it. I showered and washed my hands with antibacterial soap so I wouldn't get any sort of infection, then I just lay on my bed with a towel under me just incase there was any bleeding on removal. Then I just felt for the strings and pulled very gently and slowly and the mirena just came out. It was no worse than removing a tampon. I didn't have any choice but to remove it myself as we have limited health care in my small town and it's an 800km drive to the nearest gyno. If you have the chance to get it removed by a Dr or gyno then I would reccommend it.

After taking the mirena out I felt better the next day, my friend who was having the same problems as me also removed it herself and is also noticing a instant improvement in the bloating she had. I have also been very much happier, i thought I had forgotten what it was like to wake up and actually feel good.

Please do get it removed if you are having problems. The women on this forum are not nut cases and our symtoms are real.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)