CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IBS?for doc?

Views: 1,538
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,298,479

Re: IBS?for doc?

I'm not Doc, but I'd say "No" you aren't eliminating the toxins well because IBS means the colon is probably still dirty and you havent done enough work on it and the peristaltic action is not right yet. Ive spent over a year trying to get the junk out of my colon using both Barefoot LBB and Schulze's colon cleansing products. If you read my recent posts you will see that I have had a hard time with diarrhea for 20 years, my colon was a mess. I had IBS and leaky gut syndrome both of which are saying I had worms in my intestinal walls and the peristaltic action of my intestines was not working right because I passed over 6 pounds of stuff off my colon wall right after 1 round of the Schulze formula alone. There are several reasons my colon was not working right--e.g. I had been drug poisoned for a few years, I did not eat the right kinds of foods--a lot of the white bread stuff because I was working and not eating right--I had a lot of physical pain and emotional upsets and parasites for a very long time. It takes a long time, sometimes, as Schulze has said, to get the colon back on track. It has been a big job for me. I don't have diarrhea anymore and am still doing the LBB, and if you do the colon cleanses like you should and kill off the parasites, do the liver flushes and get your body rid of the bugs, then you shouldn't have diarrhea, either. The bugs live in the junk on the intestinal walls and you have to get that junk off the colon walls and out of the interstitial spaces around the colon walls in order to rid yourself of all the bugs or they will just keep hatching, you will keep having bugs and you will keep having diarrhea. You will keep having the toxins from the dirty colon. You have to keep after cleaning the colon until the junk is gone and the paristaltic action is returned to normal.
Hope this explains a few things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.188 sec, (1)