CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

raider Views: 1,878
Published: 19 years ago

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I do not understand this, I am trying so hard to be a healthy well person.
You may remember a couple weeks ago I had first thought the parasite cleanse made me so sick.
Then I figured it must of just been a really bad case of the flu because that night and the whole next day my husband was throwing up.
My son never got it. My husband and I had both been on the Clark parasite cleanse for 5-6 days.
Now, I am wondering if it could of been the cleanse. I had loose stool and thought I had seems some parasites. Yesterday I had to take the once a week dose. It was 4 walnut hull,7 woodworm,7 cloves.
I had a busy day and around 3-4 started feeling pretty poor thought it was from not eating much.
After eating some homemade veggie soup I felt worse and as the night went on I had to lay on my back and really felt very sick to my stomach. I would wake up sweating feeling pretty bad. This morning I feel worn out as I did not sleep to good, But did dream a lot.

Do you think it might be the herbs?

Does anyone have to ERFYBT book they can look up for me if these are not good for A + blood type? I would appreciate it. I am at work until tomorrow.

I have not had a BM yet today..I just feel so crappy!!!

Mo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)