CureZone   Log On   Join
Just had a candida test - yes I have candida..and leaky gut

PP Views: 1,968
Published: 13 years ago

Just had a candida test - yes I have candida..and leaky gut

I recently did a food intolerance test with reputable UK company, they recommended I took a Candida / leaky gut test due to high amounts of foods showing reaction and types of food, i.e.: wheat, gluten etc...

The results from the Candida and leaky gut test came back as: yes I have strong colonisation of Candida albicans and Candida parapsilosis, and increased permeability of the gut lining. Fair enough, I suspected as much, but it was still a surprise to discover this for real.

So, now I am wondering how, prior to taking this test, after all the hard laborious study over the internet, bookstores and libraries, the different types of products I've bought i.e.: herbal remedies, the strict dieting regimes I did one summer that made me look and feel physically ill due to not eating carbs fruit etc., the extensive liver flushing, and, the various supplements to try and help leaky gut, and not to mention the financial costs of all this, that I am still stuck with this horrible fungi known as Candida!

Does anyone on this forum have any form of success story regarding this much known and talked about phenomenon Candida? And if so, what remedy did they use? Can you get prescribed Candida drug treatment from a doctor? (Nystatin?), and is that successful? Is there anything that can be done to bring it into the mainstream medical profession to make treatment and cure easier (a bit like the treatment of a bunion or verruca for example?)

I am at the end of my tether with this Candida, and genuinely don’t know which way to turn. It’s destroying my life, I can’t enjoy the simple pleasures like food and drink for fear I might feel ill possible the next day or the day after ort he day after that! I remember when I didn’t have to worry what I ate or drank. I am miserable! Help!

Well, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic in that last paragraph but I do fell like this thing is just bringing me down sometimes and yearn for a 'normal' life instead of this 'affliction'!!

Kind regards

PP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)