CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just had a candida test - yes I have candida..and leaky gut

Damien12 Views: 1,848
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,299,417

Re: Just had a candida test - yes I have candida..and leaky gut

Im with you man! I have been suffering for 5 years. There are success stories here if you go back and read past threads. Bigges things helping me are Garlic, caprylic acid. I eat soy butter to keep my weight up and found some Sea Salt soy chips that seem to agree with me to much on. One thing that really has helped me is two Natures Sunshine products. One is Kidney Drainage, the other is Lymphatic Drainage. These are things my naturopath put me on. You put 20 drops of each a day in water and it clears the toxins (poisons) out of kidney and lymph glands which reduces the die off
(sickness) you feel when you take things to kill the yeast.

The other thing is enemas. I do one every two weeks. Just use warm bottled water and
it keeps my head from getting really foggy, and It keeps me from being lethargic with no energy all the time. (just take probiotics afterwards every day)

Hope this helps. Im still fighting.

Lynn in Virginia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)