CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: breastfeeding...MH

Jody_23 Views: 1,138
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,300,804

Re: breastfeeding...MH

Its hard to fight the family always trying to tell you whats best. Stay strong with it. You know what is best for her.
I b/f my son until he was about 6 months. I would have gone longer but my milk started to dry. At that time I had raw goat milk available to me so he drank only that 50/50 with distilled water. I put 1 dropper of baby calm and a drop of oregano/safflower in every bottle he every had. He did drink a lot of milk! I started him on just fruits around 7 months and very slowly worked our way up to more. He hasn't had any milk at all since about 18 months though.
Also, I know it is hard with her still being up so much at night. Stick with it. Mine didn't sleep all the way through the night until he was over a year old! Some are just lucky.
Try improving your diet and follow MH's advice for herbs to take while bf to improve your milk as much as possible. Remember, whatever goes in you, goes in her too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)