Re: Does mirena cause....

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
lilburdie Views: 6,071
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,301,044

Re: Does mirena cause....

I agree with "nomoremirena", you are feeling really anxious and scared (rightfully so). These are scarey symptoms and feelings and it doesn't make it any better that doctors don't know anything about this! I am just over 3 weeks post-removal and I am on my way out of "the crash". I swear if it didn't happen to me, I wouldn't belive it either. My crash was worse than the end symptoms I was feeling right before I had Mirena removed. Now, my body temperature has started to level off, I am sleeping well, much less tingling and I am feeling a little better, in general. I actually exercised today- I run mini-marathons, but haven't felt up to it since all of this Mirena stuff started. I am really tired in the afternoons, but I have to remind myself that this is a long process and I need to be kind to myself and rest when I need to. I am also on a little progesterone cream, echinacea and flaxseed oil. It might not do anything, but I feel like I am taking action. I will keep you posted on my progress, but just be patient. Your body has to get rid of all those toxins- it could take a while. Don't be scared.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)