CureZone   Log On   Join
other strange symptom..

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
dan Views: 2,477
Published: 18 years ago

other strange symptom..

I forgot to mention the reason I began a parasite cleanse in the first place. I have strange burning/irritation in my rectal area that flares up and goes away at random. It is a sense of dryness and itching that burns at the same time, all around my anus. Also, sometimes I can swear I feel something moving down there, it is the most maddening thing ever! It feels as though something may come out when I pass gas sometimes, but it doesn't. I have been to a doctor and she said I simply had inflamation of the rectom and gave me some cream that did nothing. This problem will not go away and it's driving me nuts! I have just finished my first round on a parasite cleanse with no results yet. I have started juicing and laying off the high protein diet I was on before when I was lifting lots of weights. I am ready to move on to the kidney/ Liver Cleansing now, hopefully that will help. Which should I do first? Also, I am considering an enema. How is this done? Where do you find the kits? Is it safe? What is the procedure and what kind of enema would best fit these nagging problems? Please help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)