CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: all day

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
Tamara Views: 18,736
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 130,306

Re: all day

Dan, since before Christmas I have had the sort of pain you describe, as well as pain that moves around the entire colon area. It started after I did my first CoQ10 dose. I then went on to start the Wormwood combo, but only lasted 2 weeks on that. I also started the b&p during that time, all in the hope of getting rid of the pain. I did get some relief from the pain for about 2 weeks, although I can't remember which treatment this was associated with. Then the pain came back. Still moving around.
I did the second and third CoQ10 doses at the appropriate intervals and did get out a mass of tiny white wormy things. I did attempt a second period on the Wormwood combo, still hoping to get rid of the pain, but only lasted about 10 days. At some point I did pass a bunch of transparent, pale, flat, noodle-like things about 3mm wide. I have also done two or three Liver Cleanses in the last few months.
I went to the doctor to complain about pain and discomfort and what seemed like increased food sensitivities (intermittent diarrhea). I was offered a colonoscopy if I felt so inclined (I didn't), but apart from that the doctor felt that my bowel problems were due to stress and suggested Paxil.
The best result I have had is after my last liver cleanse (number 12). The first thing I did the next day was take double the recommended dose of probiotics in the morning and the same again at night. I have repeated this for the last few days and have been (almost) pain free, there's been a big improvement anyway, particularly on the left side. I am hoping this is the answer for me - that maybe my gut flora has been disrupted by the Liver Flushes (I did take probiotics, but maybe not enough.)
Have you been doing any liver flushes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)