CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: all day

Tamara Views: 18,633
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 130,333

Re: all day

Petra, you are right. I haven't done the full 18 days. I don't do a maintenance dose and I don't know if I'm parasite free. In fact, I'd be sure that I'm not. I have had massive problems with family stress and have found doing the cleanses quite taxing - whether it is due to die-off or healing crisis or whatever, but I found I couldn't cope any more with the added stress caused by my symptoms. I have been so worried about Crohn's disease and colitis that I have given up the parasite cleanses in case they were the cause of my bowel irritability. At the moment I am taking nothing but the probiotics and MSM/Vit C combo, which is helping with my energy level, and I feel pretty good.
Oh, and I do take digestive enzymes and betaine HCl with meals as I have had lots of undigested food material going through. Two naturopaths have told me I am protein deficient as well as being deficient in a whole range of minerals. I have learned from this forum that my problem might actually be not enough chewing. PTree said somewhere recently that undigested food material may cause allergic reactions on the way through. So I am concentrating on eating slower and chewing more, this certainly helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.860 sec, (1)