CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't wait for the recipes!!!!

Google Advertisement
mo123 Views: 1,142
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,307,058

Re: I can't wait for the recipes!!!!

Now that is what I like to hear.  What time are we going to string the popcorn.  Christmas has gotten way to materialistic for sure.  Hey why are the people trying to beat the Jones.  People are loosing their homes and their self service garagages.  Why do I have to show off to people.  Why can't I just make some banana bread and put a pretty ribbon it or make a homemade kit with all the ingredients in it.  Like Martha does.

I remember Christmas with my dad and he use to bring in tons of food.  We always had tangerines, chocolate covered drop, I won't mention the nickname, peanut brittle and assorted candies.  We were so excited with all those treats wrapped in brown paper sacks.  I remember one year and we went to visit my uncle and the family had absolutely no food in the house and dad was so upset.  So he goes out and brings in all those nuts and candies and the kids just cried.  Special treats, special Christmas to me is togetherness.  Lord what I wouldn't give to have Christmas with Daddy once more.  He died 20 years ago. 

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)