CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: must sleep now

hiroprog Views: 3,644
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 130,753

Re: must sleep now

Hi,
I haven't changed anything...everyday is pretty much identical. At least I don't have to look like an idiot because I can't remember the day before, it's always the same. No job, I'm unable to remain coherent long enough for an interview. I really need more sleep, in the past 7 days I even had two days where I didn't fall asleep until a little after sunrise only to wake 45 minutes later.
I've tried most of the normal suggestions, exercise, diet, making the bed into a "sleep only" area, and relaxation before bed. Most of the year I have insomnia bur during summer it usually becomes pure hell(no different this year) with negligible amouts of sleep, rarely enough for REM sleep. The only one of the normal suggestions that I still attempt is exercise...I walk 45 minutes a day but I'm so fatigued before walking that by the end I'm near vomiting from exhaustion.
At the beginning of the summer I wanted to blame the computer( I spend a lot of time in front of it) but when I tried just laying in bed, I never fell asleep...I didn't sleep until the next night; I've tried this several times since with the same results.
At this point I'm willing to try nearly anything...All the ideas I've gotten from the internet have failed. I finally thought to post in a forum(stupid brain, always late). I want sleep so bad death sounds good, anything to stop functioning long enough to rest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)