CureZone   Log On   Join
Couple things out there

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
gunnerrat Views: 2,176
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,307,406

Couple things out there

I don't know what specifically Trap is referencing, but there's a couple things I'm looking seriously at:

1. Obama. Guess what? He may not be a native-born US citizen after all. The MSM isn't saying much about this, but the supreme court has confirmed Obama must produce his birth certificate *this week*. If confirmed he wasn't native-born (ie. born in Kenya as many say) then his Presidential ticket is invalidated. That does *not* mean Biden takes over. It means Bush remains president until a new election. Given how Obama has been pumped-up in the MSM about being president, I can only imagine what kind of unrest may occur as a result.

2. Earthquakes. The ALTA (webbot) people are predicting twin quakes in the 12/10-15 timeframe. One in the US, the other elsewhere. If the New Madrid goes off, it will basically cut the supply leans between east and west US. Use your imagination on how that could play out.

I could also add in a false flag attack. Mumbai was a warmup for something. I don't have any specifics. TPTB have been priming us for something from now through early next year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)