CureZone   Log On   Join
Grrr.. travel vaccines

More
More
Trysten3000 Views: 3,430
Published: 13 years ago

Grrr.. travel vaccines

I am unsure if I should try and get any vaccines for travel. A few points:

1)I don't really like the idea of putting vaccines into my body with all the problems I have and the bad things I hear about vaccines.

2)I have NO more money to spend on all this, and I have no insurance and I don't know how much these vaccines cost plus there are like 7 of them recommended for where I'm going and I DON'T have enough for all of them, no way.

3)I am scared of getting sick over there.

4)It's highly annoying how everywhere says "See your doctor before planning your trip"

I find the last one HIGHLY annoying, doesn't half the world realize that a large number of us here in the states have NO health care? I do not have a doctor. I do not have insurance. I never have had insurance. I have not had a vaccine since I was a baby..

I'm unsure of what to do. Like I said, I simply don't have the money, but I'm going.. I wanted this trip to just be spontaneous and fun, so many people told me they just hopped a plane to somewhere and had the time of their lives, but how do you be spontaneous with all this nonsense to worry about? Grrr..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.014 sec, (1)