CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ~~Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil~~

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
herb-gal Views: 7,609
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,307,024

Re: ~~Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil~~

No, the oregano doesn't burn me.
I think I was just swishing too hard, if that makes sense. My muscles just need to get used to it. I'm sure there's no precise method to be swishing, I shish a little and sort of suck in between the front and back of my teeth.

I've learned to just kind of go about my daily routine, or do it in the tub, so that it doesn't seem like forever. I've been able to do 20 minutes now
I might try sunflower oil. Grapeseed oil also seems interesting. I prefer not to use olive oil because I just had a horrible Liver Flushing experience that involved me throwing up 5oz of olive oil that had been sitting in my belly for over 8 hours...mixed with lemon juice.. I also read that it turns your teeth green.

My main battle now is making sure I spit it all. I always seem to get some on the back of my tongue, and I try not to swallow, but sometimes I just have the urge to swallow. I don't swallow the oil, but since some builds up at the back of my mouth, I do swallow that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)