CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am suffering

anxietygirl Views: 21,144
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,679

Re: I am suffering

I have had this problem for so many years. I shower daily and floss, etc, and everybody that knows me feels that way about me. I have heard people on the job say I smelledbad. My breath gets real bad around people, and most of the time, I isolate. I am not in a loving relationship, because who wants to be in a relationship with a woman who they feels smells bad. This has been a turmoil type of life for me, and I am devastated. I cannot tell you how my life has been. I have tried to go to school only for everyone in the class to torment me, even as an adult. Imagine how I must have felt to have everyone treat me like the stinky lady in class. I nearly committed suicide, and thought of suicide and shame overtake me daily. if I attend any type of group function, I am sitting there feeling very dirty, and guilty and the said thing is that I am usually one of the most prettier, and I know for sure, one of the more cleaner, but this is how I suffer. it is not fun to feel dirty, or feel that other people feel that way about yo, imagine the headaches I must get. Imagine the premature aging from the thought process. I know it is not in my head, because too many people, in too many places treat me this way. I know the pain, and I know the suffering.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.047 sec, (1)