CureZone   Log On   Join
Bidet as an alternative to Colonics??

SUBlime-i Views: 9,065
Published: 18 years ago

Bidet as an alternative to Colonics??

Hi folks,

This is my first post, so please be gentle :)

Preamble: Having read through various texts concerning colonic irrigation I have been duly intrigued if not slightly obsessed with the lovely subject of Bowel Cleansing, although practically inexperienced. Therefore I believe from my present unenlightened context of 23 years (without an intestinal cleanse), that the experience of a true Bowel Cleanse is such as comparable to true happiness and joy, enlightenment, etc. here on earth. The cleanse being the first step towards cultivation of our lives that we all as human beings require befor attempting anything tracendental.

My simple question is:
Cleansing of the bowels, from knowlege disseminated with thanks to Curezone, are achieved by herbal and colonic/enema methods. Therefore taking the latter method as our platform, could the bowel be efficiently cleansed through the use of the friendly old bidet? In fact, would this be the real use of the bidet, or its mis-use? I wouldn´t like to flush out all my beneficial flora on the pretext of "cleansing the bowels" and have more problems than already present.

Any reply would be welcome and thank you for any information that´d shed light on this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)