CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I passed placque!!!!

SUBlime-i Views: 1,468
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 131,203

Re: I passed placque!!!!

Hi there,
Just wondering about my experiences on the MC/BP fast. I am on day 7 today. On day 5 I finally passed something which seemed as though it may have fit in the mucoidal category. Yesterday NOTHING happened but then I passed some more this morning.
My concern is that I am taking 4 BP shakes a day and drinking TONS (5-6 litres) of water (including the lemonade) a day. I'm not experience hardly any bowel movements and that worries me.
Here's my question....before doing this I was an a "flush" pill on and off for a few months. On that I experience bloating and elimination of diarrhea type bowels. Is that why I'm not passing much now? Did I do the preliminary stuff already?
Day 7 and I've only passed placque twice. I am very fit and have always had a 'decent' diet. Love Sugar though. Perhaps I'm right on track? Don't know, just wondering if there is more I should be doing....
Thanks
K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)