CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should You Really Be Giving Your Dog or Cat All Those Shots?

LuellaMay Views: 2,596
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,310,949

Re: Should You Really Be Giving Your Dog or Cat All Those Shots?

Hi awakened,

Your story is a very familiar one.  The only vaccine that should be given is the first rabies vaccine, and this is for protection against unforeseen events.  And I say this because my new puppy was severely bitten by some creature in the woods this past weekend.  I didn't see it, so I have no idea what it was.  However, I was glad she had her rabies shots.  This one vaccine builds up their immunity for life.  Boosters serve no other purpose than profit for the vets.  Furthermore, vets, as mainstream physicians, operate on fear.  And we react,
following their instructions, in the attempt to do what is best for our pet.  Once in those doors you are expected to follow their complete protocol with follow-ups    It is okay to say "no." 

The truth is that vaccines have side effects, cancer and kidney failure are just two.

The heartworm and flea and tick products prescribed by vets are also harmful.  I will venture to say that if you give your dog colloidal silver on a regular basis, he will not get heartworm.  As for the flea and tick medication prescribed by doctors, a bath with apple cider vinegar will take care of the problem. 

Lastly, I am so sorry about your dog.  Ten years is really not old for a dog.  Using natural means, they could be your companion for many more years.  My Misty will be 10 years old in March and she has only had her first round of shots, only because I acquired her from a shelter.  She has had no other vaccinations or vet prescribed medications.  I attribute her health to colloidal silver.

Warm regards,
Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.438 sec, (2)