CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sick after removal...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
wendypape Views: 2,210
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,313,254

Re: Sick after removal...

I went to Huggins clinic 2 yrs ago- had 12 Amalgams removed, felt great until the following week and the big drive home to Canada from Colorado. My head pounded all the time, my teeth ached, I was so very very fatigued. I had 2 small kids and a husband that had to get back to work etc.

THEN I remembered DR. Huggins had told us at the lectures...if you feel yourself starting to feel awful you aren't following the protocols. and of course I had not been!

I started the Vitamin C flush immediately. Google "vitamin c flush" for directions. I purchase my 'corn free' sodium ascorbate from Vitapurity online as I cannot find it in Canada. Anyhow it took over 40 GRAMS of vitamin c to reach bowel tolerance and hours as well (following the protocol of 1 tsp ie 4 grams every 20 minutes) By the time I reached bowel tolerance it was midnight and I was 100% COMPLETELY PAIN FREE!!!!!!! From then on I followed the protocols including the baking soda baths, weekly vitamin c flushes (3 weeks on, 1 off) AND I took my supplements he prescribed! plus I followed his wacky diet program... I felt amazing for 3 months-more energy then I had had in 20 yrs.!!!!!! When I slacked off, I lost ground. When I did what I had learned I felt great. hth Wendy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)