CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Mirena good cure for fibroids?

aspensbubble Views: 17,157
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,057

Re: Is Mirena good cure for fibroids?

Just wondering but how is it suppose to cure your fibroids? I personally would not try it there are so many bad side effects.Here are some of the side effects • Insomnia • Anxiety • Mood swings • Heart palpitations/arrhythmia • Joint pain in feet • Lowered immune system • Hypoglycemia / Excessively dry mouth • Fog-brain • Weight gain, particularly in the abdomen (i.e. looking 4 months pregnant, despite diet and exercise)/ distended abdomen / bloating • No sex drive • Strange smelling discharge / bacterial vaginosis • Severe hair loss • Numbness on the side of their body and head • Swollen hands and feet • Severe skin problems (i.e. acne or skin dryness) • Increased body hair • Back pain and/or side pain • Joint pain in general and pelvic pain • Increased cramping (abdominal pain) and severe blood flow/clotting (which seems more obvious what cause is) • Panic attacks • Depression • Chronic fatigue • Migraines and headaches • Sinus problems • Constant nausea • Ovarian cysts . Vertigo (dizziness)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)