CureZone   Log On   Join
b&p + parasite cleanse results finally!

ocean Views: 1,716
Published: 19 years ago

b&p + parasite cleanse results finally!

day 9 of my b&p and parasite cleanse, with the last 2 days cutting down on my shakes to only 2 a day...and i'm finally seeing results! passed some roapey stuff this morning, but i've had the worst headache for the last 24 hrs! it's not only been phycical but negatively emotional. and it's not going away.
im not taking anyting for it since i don't want to add medication and make myself more toxic. just riding it out.
anyone have any ideas why the headache seems to be a sign of eliminating stuff during a bowel cleanse? i've noticed someone else had this concern on the forum but i've been way too spaced out to read lately.
how long will these headaches last? not through the hole elimination process i hope!

also, noticed some very thin about half inch thread like, almost see through worms! ewwwww! can these be causing my headache?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)