CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did 3 flushes, only got stones on 1st flush...why??

Quetzalcoatl Views: 1,290
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,426

Re: Did 3 flushes, only got stones on 1st flush...why??

I can understand the frustration. It's disappointing when the flush doesn't meet expectations. A lack of stones does not mean it wasn't good for you though. Flushing out the old bile is still a positive.

It seems you are doing everything right. I would give the Clark recipe one more go (with a parasite cleanse) before changing. If I were to try a different flush I would go with the one devised by Curezone's plzchuckle. I think if you search for her name and "lemonaide flush" you'll find the recipe. You could probably contact her directly, she is very friendly.

As for parasite cleanses... I've read lots of good things about Humaworm. I use Barefoot's dewormer but I've made my own from Black-Walnut and Wormwood tinctures I bought from the healthfood store. It worked but I had to add some maple syrup to make it palatable. Also, (if you're in Tucson) the herb shop next to the food co-op sells tictures and I think she has a parasite blend as well. I haven't tried her tinctures but I know she sells them in small amounts so you could try it for a week pre-flush. I buy my teas from her... good prices on loose teas.

You may know this but the flushes can be hard on the kidneys and it's suggested that one perform a kidney cleanse every 4-6 liver flushes.

Hope some of this info helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

7.484 sec, (1)