CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could all this be the MIRENA ???

karen5 Views: 2,191
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,757

Re: Could all this be the MIRENA ???

OMG Karen, thankyou so much for your post. i am so greatful for what you wrote, im sorry that you have gone through so much, and in such a short time, but i am really happy that there is someone else out there to offer me some hope. YES, my legs and arms feel really heavy too, and I just cant do the things i normally could do, I feel OLD, and weak and sooo tired ..... ( we are on a farm, and normally Im pretty strong ) You have the tingling and buzzing too ?? WOW....

i havnt seen my OB yet, i want to be armed with as much info as possible, but my GP referred me to a neurolagist too, but I was just too scared to go, as i didnt want to hear what I feared he would tell me, ( but since reading this site, i realise that even the fear ive had of dying of some awful disease is a symptom of this evil thing ) so I started doing some research myself. And thank god, found this site.......

How do I find the other girls posts you mentioned, is there a way i can search them ??? thankyou so much again for your post, you have given me some hope that I havent had for quite some time

Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.392 sec, (1)