CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tinnitus and Food Sensitivity

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
truhart Views: 10,214
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,477

Re: Tinnitus and Food Sensitivity

Pattiluv, I have noticed that excess sodium/salt, processed Sugar and caffeine affects my tinnitus. It makes it louder for much longer. I have found a bread called Ezekiel bread that is low sodium/no sodium. It is good toasted or grilled. Try some sliced swiss cheese (about 45 mg sodium a slice) and sliced tomato and then grill it in a sandwich in Ezekiel bread (at Kroger). Also you have to eat fresh foods, NO PROCESSED FOODS! They are full of sodium. I also bake with Stevia powder extract, a new natural sweetener. I have been eating alot of unsalted nuts, and baked potatoes with unsalted butter and sour cream and fresh fruit. I have also been using Cavender's no salt seasoning. It is quite good and can be found at Walmart. I converted a meat loaf recipe to be low sodium. YUM! Also try not to eat late at night. I have found that eating itself makes it louder but it calms a little after awhile. Try not to eat after 7pm at the latest. Avoid NSAIDS - ibuprofen, advil, aleve, aspirin. Take Tylenol, it seems to be okay. I have also lost alot of weight. It was so scary when this ringing started. I was afraid to eat and I couldn't sleep. All I could do was cry ALOT! And I PRAY quite alot. I am down to a size 4. I have been that size for 16 years! I hope this helps. God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)