CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hollywood

MH 108 Views: 1,415
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,318,998

Re: hollywood

Naturally anyone can use any gimmick they desire, but to suggest too another; that because you think it is OK, doesn't change anything. Hopefully NO ONE goes out and buys an ozonator and plans on breathing the air from it.

They have very minor use to sterilize water and that is about it. If you examined your post and realize you suggest "turning" the volume down so you can't smell it???? That is like suggesting a small propane leak is OK, as long as it is not enough that you can sense it. Naturally Ozone machines are not as toxic as propane, but ozone still have zero value in human health, it stinks and it is toxic to the lungs.

Anyone into breathing ozone might as well keep it off this forum, because it will "never" float hear as a "OK" thing to do, it goes right onto the list of silver water drinkers, urine drinkers, colonic abusers and higher up on the list, ozone snorters. I will admit blasting your home with ozone is fine, if your no where near it and when you return home, open all the windows and allow real air back in and remove the ozone. Even then, it is almost a worthless idea to even use it for that.

The dr. clark toxic methods uses ozone for her 21 day mop up program and then your done with it. Even Dr. Clark herself refused to have her seminar in KY some years back until the person with an ozone machine was removed from the building or the machine turned off. She would not speak in the same giant building with over 500 people, "IF" a little ozone machine was being displayed in the lobby.

Those little ozone machines that run off the ciggaret lighter that you cna pick up at truck stops are enough to gag a person in seconds of turning them on, the driver has to be 1/2 brain dead to be able to drive a car in such a toxic state. I guess the same types that can smoke ciggarets...........if you can smoke and still live, then you can tolerate about any deadly poison and not notice it. For me, I couldn't stand smoke and I prefer to keep my lungs as long as I can.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

9.280 sec, (1)