I am so weak and tired, that it is difficult to post. Took silver, dioxychlor and agrisept [for yeast] last night and had another herx today...many herx's for many years--don't know when it will ever end. but one thing I do know is that the silver really kicks in, doesn't it?
I always have to go very slowly otherwise, I will feel like I did today--have been sick for too many years. One reason I took this last night was that I ate a whole lot of jalopeno peppers with cream cheese, then went to get some more and saw that there were small worms that had floated to the top of the jar, curled up and hopefully dead. But this is that last thing I needed --omg, just am fighting one parasite
after another already, so wanted to make sure I killed everything just in case...guess this worked.
if I can remember, i didn't take the h202 with food, so maybe that is the secret for me. Otherwise, yes, I took only one drop with a full glass but with purified water, not distilled. By the third day, I was sick and my stomach throbbed in pain and I normally have a fairly strong stomach.
I have a ozonator but it is not medical grade--it is Nature Kleen. what medical grade one did you get and do you always have to go and get the oxygen tank filled etc? I used to love to grow my own tomatoes and veggies, but lost the energy and desire not to mention that it is a cold winter here in Virginia this year.
But I always ate well and bought organic since my kids were born. Now I am not so sure organic is all what it is cracked up to be because while we have gotten rid of pesticides, we now have parasites...traded one poison for another. Who is monitoring what kind of organic practices are out there? Anyway, just my opinion after finding so many parasites
within me when investigating what was wrong with my health.
And btw, just wondering...how do you know you are older than me? LOL