CureZone   Log On   Join
what are / were your symptoms???

karen5 Views: 2,684
Published: 13 years ago

what are / were your symptoms???

Hi, I have been lurking here for a few weeks, reading all the posts,searching out people with similar symptoms to me, to try to give myself some hope that Im not crazy and the mirena is causing all of my horrible symptoms...... i found some wonderful support and advice, and have decided now that this evil thing needs to come out.

I thought it may be a good idea if people could post their symptoms in one place, so that newcomers could check out others symptoms, and compare , cos i know how much comfort it gave to me to find people going through similar problems to me.

Here are mine..... which have gradually appeared over the past 9 months or so, since i had the mirena in
--------------
pain in hands, like sore muscles in my fingers, and hands ...also my hands felt stiff, and harder to move

sore muscles in arms and legs, feels like ive done too much excersize

left foot started feeling funny, like a tight feeling, then recently started getting a tingly, vibration in my foot

fatigue, very tired after routine things, also never feeling like id had a good nights sleep

feeling depressed, anxious and irritable most of the time. Was taken to hospital x 1 with a panic attack . never had one before....

rapid heart rate apon mild exertion.... also have had palpitations at times.

dizziness ( occasional ) and occasional shakiness too....

an overwhelming fear of dying of some horrible desease and leaving my 5 kids without their mum.... ive been totally convinced for the past 8 months that i have MS or motor neurone ( ALS)

well, thats about it for me..... i am planning to have this evil thing out straight after christmas

Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

8.235 sec, (1)