CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,060
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,302

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Hi Plzchuckle,

It has been nearly 7 months since we last communicated.
Is there a way to reach you off line?
Either way, I've been doing Flushing every 2 months since I last wrote: April, June, August, October. I've decided to take December off and start again in February to see if a 4 month break was useful. In June and August there was nothing coming out. But in October, I added a teaspoon of Turmeric to my flush routine, which is supposed to cause the gallbladder to contract. I also laid on my right side, which I normally don't do since the gallbladder empties to the left. I normally just lay flat with my head slightly elevated. Anyway I got out a 'ton' of stuff mostly the size of green peas and chaff. I was hoping for a third time empty then I could quit.

Right now, I'm in slight pain as usual. It is more or less constant. I am very close to visiting my friendly neighborhood surgeon since I've done over 40 flushes and stuff still comes out and the pain keeps returning. I do get some relief when I take the Magnesium sulfate as that seems to open all the tubes, but the pain just comes back a few days later. I'm beginning to notice pain in the right side with an extension up under the right shoulderblade, which is classic gall bladder pain. But I also have pain in the lower right with a tender spot on that side which makes me wonder if one of the 'green pellets/stones' got stuck in my appendix?!? Also, I'm beginning to wonder if Gallbladder Cancer would be a problem. Then I would be really upset for having wasted time purging when the damn gall bladder should have come out in the first place like my GP doctor suggested.

I'm working on the idea that there is either still stuff in my gallbladder and/or my biliary tree is somehow twisted, which slows the movement of bile.

Also the pain is sharper than I remember a few months ago. I would like some encouragement that continued flushing will have some beneficial effect. I'm taking three different herb preparations plus enzyme supplements from my chiropractor. Maybe I'm over doing it. This Gallbladder pain is becoming the center focus of my life but is still not bad enough to 'require' surgery, which I'm as yet unsure will even help especially if the problem is in the liver itself.

bye for now,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.734 sec, (2)