CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what are / were your symptoms???

karen5 Views: 2,359
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,324,407

Re: what are / were your symptoms???

Hi momofour.... THANKYOU TOO.... dont worry, Im just as fearful as you. And was soooo glad to read your post, and know that there is someone else out there with similar side effects.... it is such a scary place to be..... I, like you have a large family, and there is no way in this world i am ready to die, or be incapacitated and unable to look after my family.. its a terrifying thing to be faced with the thought that there is something seriously wrong with you, and HUGE wake up call..... I have lost 20 kg ( 45 pounds ) in the past few months as its given me a good kick up the behind i needed to really start to look after myself. So i spose there has been some good come out of this nightmare.

sorry for the waffle, im just happy to find someone else out there with similar effects. i still have my mirena in, my doctor is away for a few weeks over christmas, but as soon as she gets back ill be there demanding to be rid of this thing. i wish i had the guts to take it out myself, but im too chicken.....

thanks so much for your reply

karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)