CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4 winding down and UGH!

roadrunner Views: 2,152
Published: 13 years ago

Day 4 winding down and UGH!

I feel like complete crap! Im dizzy,weak and all I want to do is sleep!
Actually all I HAVE done is sleep! My breath is horible even a few minutes after I brush my tongue. I know this is all normal but its HARD! I keep day-dreaming of banannas,apples,grapes,oranges,avocado, UGH! and this is only day 4 of 30!
I keep saying 30 but the fast will end when my tongue is clear and breath is fresh.
Also this morning I had the shakes.My lips are terribly dry and I have a cold sore.
Ive NEVER in my life had a cold sore, cankers yes cold sore no. I have been drinking more water because I feel maybe the dry lips are dehydration but I just dont know. Ive had a few hunger gnaws today, i thought those were gone after day 3.
Its amazing how addicted to food I am! Sitting here all day dreaming of raiding an orchard and eating an enormous amount of apples! No not pizza or junk, APPLES!
I love apples! I know they will taste sooo good after the fast!
Its amazing how I always bitch about time going by so fast, but right now its in slow motion! ONLY because I want to EAT! How pathetic huh!?
I WONT QUIT! But I will say this is harder than quitting smoking a few years ago!
harder than quitting drugs and alcohol! I KNOW because I have quit all those things!
Rock ON! Day 5 bring it on!
Rob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)