CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having troubles drinking water - day 16

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 3,136
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,326,213

Re: Having troubles drinking water - day 16

i went through this-- fasted 29 days this summer. got to not wanting to drink.
this is when I looked at the finest of mineral waters--and distilled waters--nothing unnatural, (no added elements) but just a shift. a small treat. (and if you are in the southern hemisphere, mmm. flowers to smell, sea spray, etc. lots of good things to smell, (which is so much like eating!) And warm water...the ability to undress outside.

edit** let me elucidate: "which is so much
like eating" -- not to suggest one wants to/needs to eat -- nor that all things should aim to be a facsimile of this:
rather, that smells are ike eating: literally! and one must find their own
breath/this is the last dance...etc.

"under pressure" (queen/bowie/lennox...)

but if not, i think, hmmm: a lot of baths, (when it gets cold twice or three times a day--if this makes you feel guilty, then dedicate this; a kind of blessing to others)

and a thin skim of extra virgin coconut oil..you can put a tsp. in a bath and it flows out, and coats the skin when you rise. Take lots of baths, but also, maybe skin brush before, and take the EVCO at the end. And put Epsom Salts in the bath, and maybe even Himalayan Sea Salt s (the pink crystals), esp. on new and full moon times, or whenever you can feel a celebration's frequency. (make sure to clean the tub out every time--lots of detox is going on).

just a few ideas.

And you can put a bit of EVCO on your lips. Make sure you have the best quality.
Nothing to do with water really, but at this point,I was much appreciating
really good quality incense at night. And it was summer -- so, the fresh scent of rose geranium, and that kind of thing (i grew) -- say: a really good organic apple -- just to smell; the energy of all that filling the air -- it's profound.

and then too you can give that to another -- and enjoy them
enjoying it.
take care.

best

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.219 sec, (1)