CureZone   Log On   Join
oregano oil for moles question

abcxyz Views: 18,606
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,325,297

oregano oil for moles question

Hi, Dr. Mom,

What would the effect be of the oregano oil? Would you expect the mole to burn off/scab over?

My daughter has a large mole under one eye. Been there since birth and has been checked out, is benign. She's now 10.

It's a bit complicated because it is definitely growing over time, and I expect at some point it will become large/raised enough to lose its charm ;-)

However it's so close to the eye that the pediatric dermatologist who evaluated it said removing it surgically could damage the lower lid.

We tried castor oil nightly for a couple of months but that didn't have any effect.

I've removed moles on my own body using ACV and garlic, but it is painful and there's a visible sore for awhile. Not ideal for the face.

I'm thinking oregano oil might be easier to control -- one of the problems w/ ACV or garlic is that I've burned the surrounding skin some.

Thanks in advance if you have any thoughts/feedback to share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)