CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having troubles drinking water - day 16

Willowley Views: 3,187
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,326,615

Re: Having troubles drinking water - day 16

TrueNotes,

I agree that distilled water is not found in nature however, I do not agree that it is acidic. Distilled water has a PH level of 6-7. If the distilled water were to be left open to the air the PH level could be lowered due to the fact it would absorb carbon dioxide thus lowering the PH level and raising the acidic level.

I realize distilled water has no minerals, I receive all the minerals I need from the food I eat. There are those who believe distilled water robs the body of minerals, this is just not the case.

Harvey & Marilyn Diamond addressed this myth in their book "Fit for Life ll: Living Health"

ďDistilled water has an inherent quality. Acting almost like a magnet, it picks up rejected, discarded and unusable minerals and, assisted by the blood and the lymph, carries them to the lungs and kidneys for elimination from the body. The statement that distilled water leaches minerals from the body has no basis in fact. It doesn't leach out minerals that have become part of the cell structure. It canít and it wonít. It collects only minerals that have already been rejected or excreted by the cells . . . To suggest that distilled water takes up minerals from foods so that the body derives no benefit from them is absurd.Ē

I don't find it necessary to structure my distilled water, but thanks for the suggestion.

I have done in depth research into the water issue which is what led me to purchase my own distiller many, many years ago.

Like I said everybody is different, we all have to do our own research and come to our own conclusions on what is best for us.

Willow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.594 sec, (1)