CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ocean Minerals

MH 108 Views: 1,852
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,326,871

Re: Ocean Minerals

like most things that sound great, i concluded this one to be faked...

their product is nothing as they claim and not fit for use and i have never used it on plants as well, because when you can't trust such people, you are clueless as to what their product really is.

today's ocean water is very much polluted compared to ocean water of thousands of years ago. i prefer to use pollution free ocean minerals and not the trash products being sold today under many names and websites with bazzar claims.

anyone with $$$ and websites can make millions $$$$$$$$$ off of every suc*** that walks by and in try each year to be less of a suc***. i basically don't trust anything sold for internal consumption soldon a health supplement website, becaue i have over 20+ years of being a suc***, for the latest book, latest product and i got my greatest lesson with the dr. hulda clark empire of websites...that people are clueless as to how far/deep her fingers are intertangled in the internet world.

it is a buyer beware world when it comes to health products.

mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)