CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having troubles drinking water - day 16

Willowley Views: 2,884
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,327,873

Re: Having troubles drinking water - day 16

I have not copied and pasted anything off the internet.  The quote I posted earlier in this thread came from the book “Fit for Life ll: Living Health” which I have in my library, not that there is anything wrong with doing research online!  

I really do appreciate your concern if that’s what it is but I’m not interested at this time on doing any further research into the water issue.
I do realize there is a big controversy over distilled water, it has been debated many times.   Each of us can come up with research to back up our point of view and we could go around and around forever but that would be pointless.  

If I notice that my intelligence is wearing down I’ll remember this thread and check it out at that time but since I have been drinking distilled water for many, many years with no dip in my intelligence I think I’ll be ok.

Willow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.344 sec, (1)