Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
OmnesSempre Views: 1,872
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,328,169

Re: I believe...

Hi V,
Well, I might agree that there is the potential, but I guess that would remain to be seen. I am skeptical that it would happen for a couple of different reasons.

As far as Wolfe goes, though, I am not an "anti" Wolfe person. His Sunfood book is a great book, and it came out when the whole internet raw food business was taking off.
What follows, though I have one leg over each side of the fence, so to speak.
There's nothing wrong with being in business, and there's nothing wrong in creating your success, in that business. And that's exactly what he has done. Adonis has very aptly described his schtick, and there lies the good and the bad. Anyone who has a following has, in some form, become an idol or an icon, and since we are a culture that utilizes what is known as 'ref;ective' thinking, this is pretty much axiomatic.
It doesn't matter what kind of buisness you are into, name an icon, whether it is a pop music star, buisness person, such as Donald Trump, sports ido, whoever, that person will always fit that mold.
Now it may be possible for barefoot, to 'grow' into that type of person, I don't know.
But right now, he appears to stick to what he believes, and usually goes against the grain of what most of the industry operates along. Maybe the herb sprays may become his "Himalayan Goji Berries, or Cacao butter, I don't know.

it's not an altogether new concept. I heard an herbalist from Mass. tout a tincture of White Sage used as a spray to ease laryngitic throat conditions, and something else that could be sprayed on the neck and upper back to relieve pain.

If MH develops the concept further into sprays that do work (and it could be reasonably be proved), all the power to him.

Keep in mind, he is in business. He is also in a business that is actually in danger of being put out of business, yet he is so far sticking to some very basic principles, and unlike many who are big and commercial hasn't strayed from his principals and makes great products to boot. I don't know him personally, but he seems to be just as much about putting information out there, and I think he is sincere about having people be responsible for their own self-education.
(As far as some things, there is some issues of validity and veracity in some areas which I purposely don't bother myself about, but they have nothing to do with basic health and herbology, which is all I am concerned with here.)
Wolfe has certainlly morphed himself though, and I know people who have 'experienced' and noticed some of these things adonis and others have commented on ; one who does a type of 'show ' on the internet, and another who has personal experiences I won't go into. Whatever, he has made millions now, and I don't begrudge that to him. There are plenty in this field who have carved their own niche, and some of them are genuine, and aren't into the hucksterism that is usually behind the scenes and off the radar screen of most. Utlimately people need to find out what works best for them, and make their own decision.

I'll save my other comments for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)