The major problem has to do with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement standard activation and the concentration of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . The MMS protocol calls for an activation that releases a higher amount of chlorine dioxide as free chlorine dioxide in solution. I think what is needed in the transdermal application is to work with a lower concentration of sodium chlorite, and then to activate according to current industrial protocols.
You may want to consider trying this...
Put 11 ml of MMS into a bottle. Add water to bring the total solution up to 500 ml. You now have 500 ml of 5% sodium chlorite.
Now you can mix up a dose using 1 ml of 5% sodium chlorite and activate it with 1 ml of 10% citric acid . Let the activation continue for 5 - 10 minutes, then add 125 ml of water (about 4 ounces). Next you can add your DMSO and apply it to your skin.
This solution is much more effective than the standard MMS protocol and has the best chance of being effective in a transdermal application.