CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: action plan

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

mirenashock Views: 2,018
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,329,952

Re: action plan

hi mamaj--

I originally posted the idea about distributing an "info-pack" type pdf with a cover letter (as an-ex mirena user) concerned w/ the lack of knowledge about the mirena, then possibly the doctor's monograph that actually lists side effects, a list of web sources (forums, etc.) then cutting and pasting a ton women's accounts of side effects from the various forums, just using the posters' screenID. This PDF can then be e-mailed to physicians, ob-gyns, psychiatrists, and neurologists offices and the media(as well as posted on the web).

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back about it--a close friend died unexpectedly the day after Christmas and I haven't been very productive since.

The petition is a great idea, usually the petition has to be addressed to someone and push for a certain action:
I suppose it could be addressed to Bayer, requesting that they list the side effects on the PATIENT information, instead of just the doctor information--
OR--I wonder if there is a legal tack to take i.e; can we push for disclosure of side effects to patients by providers "selling" the Mirena (or are they ALREADY supposed to be doing that)? then it would be addressed to whatever entity governs GYNS or possibly just the AMA? (need to google more...)

We can also do a press release. There are several sites that let you post your own press release (as long as it is inoffensive)--I can google them, but there are quite a few. That way, when someone searches "Mirena" in google, something will come up under the News results.

-Erica, if you are doing a web page, can you make sure that the link to report side effects to Bayer is included? Someone posted it here, but I can google if you need.(I wish there were some way to canvas this forum to make sure everyone who has had problems knows they can report them.)

As for Oprah et. al., if you can't get anything to Oprah through her website--the point of an info pack is to go to the media--your local news stations have a website where you can post things that concern you (they're all called something a little different), most of the big papers have a health page that a letter can be sent to...

So...we could have a press release (Women describe serious side effects from using the Mirena IUD...), a "concerned public" letter to go newspapers, the petition, and the info pack to go to Health care professionals and media (the only difference would be the intro letter for the media).

the webpage could be a repository for anything we get together or links to anything relevant. The more that's out there, the better chance of a google search showing hits with the TRUTH.

anyway, I'm sorry this is so long (babbling), but I really have been giving the whole thing a lot of thought, I need to go back through the other thread and gather all the links provided and do a LOT of googling.

I'm so glad all you ladies are here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (2)