Re: action plan

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
mirenashock Views: 1,956
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,335,740

Re: action plan

I'll be glad to work on the press pack. mamaj I know how you're feeling--I think we are all struggling with getting back to fighting function, So we'll just take this a bit at a time.

With the petition, we may need to make more than one (same content, but addressed to the different medical oversight entities--i.e., AMA here.
-OR-
As for requiring the listing of side effects on the patient info, I need to look and see if this is an FDA matter--then we would address the petition to THEM.

I'm going to try and find the details of a similar situation and see who were players with that.

email me if you want and we can throw some stuff back and forth. I'm at work now, but the email on this account is my home--if you let me know you've emailed me--I'll be sure to check it. (I only check it every few days)

Hang in there--we can do this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)