CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: action plan

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
mirenashock Views: 1,712
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,336,482

Re: action plan

also, I didn't think of this before, but we could petition the FDA to put a black box warning on the Mirena. I am researching now. Black box warnings are for drugs with adverse or lethal effects and require an additional med guide to be produced by the manufacturer that is supposed to be given out by the provider to the patient.
I work with these a bit in my job, and they REALLY cause people to stop and think before using a drug.

We can also suggest this on the Change.org website for policy changes for Obama.

These two options are mainly for web exposure--I'm not sure if they will actually lead to anything, but they will be SEEN.

I'm interested tho, in the actual possibility of getting a black box label warning on the Mirena and who could actually push that through. There's one on depo-Provera for bone-density loss and I'm wondering how that was achieved--I'm sure that one had dr support(need to do more googling).

I think it's very important for us to report our side effects to the FDA via the link I posted but I don't know how to get the word out to everyone, this will be crucial to any black box action.

anyway--I'll work on the FDA/blackbox stuff and presspack and you keep in touch about the disclosure petition...

M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)