CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calcium Supplementation with Trans. Mag. necessary?

Views: 2,251
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,336,275

Re: Calcium Supplementation with Trans. Mag. necessary?

How much calcium to take, that is an interesting question. The problem with most of us who live in the industrialized world is that our diet has consisted of too much calcium and too little magnesium. To prove the point, just stroll down the shopping aisle at the local grocery store and see how many boxes boast of calcium on the front. There are more than you care to count. Doctors say that as we age our cells loose magnesium and take in too much calcium. An overload of calcium has been linked to many health problems incuding heart disease, diabetes, anxiety, migraines...etc. It is a surprisingly long list. When people embark upon the path of restoring their cellular magnesium, it can take months for the magnesium to slowly enter the cells and kick out the calcium there, until the proper balance is restored. So in response to your question, if you are showing outward signs of magnesium deficiency, and you are using transdermal magnesium therapy to restore your magnesium, you are heading down the right path. Taking additional calcium while you are restoring your magnesium may only slow down the healing process. Ask your doctor about this, but if it were me, I wouldn't touch the calcium supplements until I know that my magnesium was restored to proper levels. I have been using DermaMag from Magnesium Direct, which I think is the best product on the market. You can go to the Magnesium Direct website by clicking magnesium oil or magnesium chloride

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)