CureZone   Log On   Join
Went to my Gynecologist

aspensbubble Views: 5,594
Published: 12 years ago

Went to my Gynecologist

I had my IUD removed 4 months 6 days ago. I have had 5 periods and I am feeling like I am going to have another one any day cause my symptoms of dizziness and insomnia, blurred vision and fullness in my ears also the vibration and numbness in by head and body and I am so MOODY. So I decided to go to my Gyn. I had never went to him always a different one in that office. I explained everything that has happen to me since last July, he of course said the Mirena could not of done this to me but he did admit the my hormones are all screwed up. He said that it is really hard to test for hormone levels with a blood test because I am having so many periods and it won't give him good results. He believes what is going on with me is that I am not producing any progesterone just estrogen that is why I am bleeding so much. He is also going to biopsy my uterus and do an ultrasound on my uterus. He also suggested for me to go to a neurologist again and have a spinal tap because of the vibration. So I made an appointment next week. He also told me that it is not progesterone they put in the Mirena it is actually testosterone, that is probably why it is making some woman have hair where they don't want it and also losing hair ( that thing is just evil) Well I will let you know about my test results and I am going to start taking progesterone by the pill tonight. Thanks everyone for listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.141 sec, (1)