CureZone   Log On   Join
Road to getting back to normal, post-Mirena.

Mom2twoboys Views: 1,207
Published: 13 years ago

Road to getting back to normal, post-Mirena.

Now that I have it removed and readong all these posts here makes me panicking a bit, to be honest. I am very concerned what it might have done to my body, I'm concerned about the implications and how it would impact me and my life from now on. I guess a couple of my friends didn't experience problems, because they got pregnant right away (they were planning and that's the reason they took it out), and then I guess after the pregnancy hormones just got back to normal naturally. But what about the ones that didn't get pregnant (although we are planning in the next year-1.5)?

How do you get back to normal. I understood all problems come from having misbalance in hormones from Mirena. How do you fix that? Have a blood test and take additionaly hormones to get back to normal? Or would taking birth control pills would at least get it better, then getting back to normal would be easier? What would you recommend?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.672 sec, (1)