CureZone   Log On   Join
Suggestions? Husband has rancid breath after starting lemon juice in morning

twitter Views: 6,792
Published: 12 years ago

Suggestions? Husband has rancid breath after starting lemon juice in morning

Hi All, I have spent a lot of time on reading the posts and hoping someone has a suggestion for this:

My husband and I are about to do our first Liver Flush this weekend (Andreas Moritz). Last week though (before our order of Oxypowder and humaworm arrived -I want us to do a parasite cleanse too) I started us on drinking half fresh-squeezed lemon juice in the morning, and two Candida Clear (Now Foods) per day. Within 4-5 days my husband started having the most awful rancid breath. He can't tell he has it, but I can hardly stand to be in the same room.

We now have our Oxypowder (started last night with 4 capsules each and he had diarrea all night), and we are drinking the apple juice every day. I have also had him taking probiotics for months, but he clearly needs a Liver Flush (distended belly, loose stools, cramping abdomen all the time, coated tongue, etc etc).

My question is, would anyone know why he started with the bad breath after starting the lemon juice/Candida Clear? He hasn't taken the Candida Clear for a few days and his breath is still awful. I am at a loss...hoping it gets better after the flush this weekend but I don't want to make it worse! (He talks to a lot of clients in his business).

Thanks for any help you can offer.

(Also posting in Candida and parasites Support forum, as I am feeling it may be related)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)